Ulla Thud and Asa Falkman at recruitment firm Hammersmith & Hanborg give some quick advice on what you should think about before a job interview.
- • Be clear, listen to the question and answer properly
- • Have a good handshake and adjust your clothing for the industry.
- • Work out a couple of phrases that you think you will have use for.
- • Be prepared to talk about what you should be able to achieve at the company and what you can contribute to the organization.
- • Do proper research, both about the company and whether those who are interviewing you.
- • Show commitment and curiosity and you are happy to have the conversation
- • If you have not got the job – be sure to get feedback after the interview. Is there something you can develop and hone for future interviews?